5 Unique Pillars
Innovative teaching methods to nurture the potentials of the students, driving them towards achieving academic excellence.
A team of Skilled and experienced teachers who are experts in their respective fields to cater to the curiosities of each student.
Learning beyond classrooms through a spectrum of extra-curricular activities for an all round progress.
World-class infrastructure to complement the academic process and extra-curricular activities.
Comprehensive measures to ensure the safety of our students.
We incorporate the best practices of international teaching methods along with the Indian values of rigor, homework, respect for elders, etc. This gives our young learners the advantage of a wider scope of learning, while covering the essentials on each topic, and ensuring that they understand each concept thoroughly. To help each of our students learn better and excel in academics, we have defined processes and set measures in place to ensure that no student is left behind in the learning process.
Just as parents are teachers at home, teachers are parents in school.
Our teachers are not just limited to classroom teaching, but play a bigger role in each child’s life. A teacher is not only teaching her subject to the students but also constantly teaching her students, values and life lessons that a parent would want to impart in them.
Teachers look after academic as well as personal care of the child by making sure the child doesn’t face any difficulty, be it physically, or psychologically. It is not just teachers in RIGVEDA but an entire team of teachers, counselors, coordinators, did is, who are always looking out for our children, giving them the personal attention they require at school when their parents are not around.
Our entire staff plays a very important role in providing the required personal attention to our students, which helps them grow in an extremely healthy environment.
Academically, our teachers attend to each student and help them achieve their learning milestones. Each class’ strength is limited to 30-40 students to ensure that every child is attended to. This ensures maximum impact on the child’s learning outcomes and timely interventions whenever required.
Education is not limited to the four walls of the classroom. We believe in the holistic development of a child that would lead to more than just qualifications when he faces the real world after school. Practical learning, a wide range of activities that increase student’s exposure forming well-rounded personalities are what we aim at. Students are also encouraged to be involved in sports activities and performing arts, to participate and perform in various inter-school, state level, national and international competitions. Hands-on Learning Experience
- labs for Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Computer, Maths & S.St.
- Grooming for a well-rounded Personality
- Public Speaking
- Training in Yoga & Meditation, Martial Arts and Sports for physical fitness and overall well-being
- ZEPHYER (Students Newsletter)
At RIGVEDA, we offer the best-in-class infrastructure, incorporating the latest technology. All our classrooms are ‘Smart-classes’ equipped with digital smart boards to enhance classroom learning through advanced methods.
At Rigveda, we ensure a safe and secure environment for every child through comprehensive security measures and implementation of technology.
- SAFETY From the moment our students leave their homes, we ensure their safety. The buses are equipped with GPS for the parents to keep track of their child’s location. The GPS also updates the parents if a bus exceeds speed limits on his route. To ensure additional safety, we make sure that each and every bus consists of at least one female staff. This works as an extra protection for the children with an adult’s guided help and support.
- SECURITY The school premises are guarded by 360° surveillance through CCTV cameras to record and assess each day’s activities. The Entry and Exit are controlled by the Security department which consists of highly qualified and trained staff. We have a properly planned arrival and dispersal program to maneuver the children to their respective buses or guardians. Since Safety is a priority at RIGVEDA, we have assigned only FEMALE teachers till Grade V.